Thursday, February 12, 2009

Spiritual Reproduction: The Kingdom is Spreading

In case you didn't know, I've been working on a "workbook" describing spiritual reproduction for the past few months. Most of the material in this workbook comes from the 15-week long 2x2 Training that I take members of local churches through. It isn't exactly a companion workbook though. I've had a few requests for material from people who can't come to these training sessions either because of proximity or time constraints and so I decided to try to put the training in a stand-alone format.

I'm at the point now where I feel comfortable sharing this workbook with others who are interested in reading it, exploring it, using it, and sharing it with others. I wouldn't say that it is finished, but it is ready to be consumed, digested, and edited based on feedback. Therefore, there is no copyright at all. It is completely open for use, reproduction, propogation, etc. Use anything you want from this workbook and if your conscience allows you can even take credit for it.

All that I ask is that if you read it, please send me feedback. If you use it, please, please send me feedback. If you like it, please share it with others. And if you don't like it, please let me know why. You are my editors and I really appreciate your input.

So how do you get a copy of the book? Email me at FellowshipProject@gmail.com and I'll send you a copy. Many blessings,
Shiloh

No comments: